Careers with Arrow
Arrow Payments cares...
We care about people.
We care about our clients and their revenue.
We care about problems, and then we fix them.
We care about making payments secure and easy.
We believe successful payments are about caring for people.
Based in Chicago since 2005, Arrow delivers secure payment solutions for Universities, Healthcare, Business-to-Business Clients and Enterprise Customers. We have helped thousands of companies secure their revenue and maximize their profits.
Please view any/all open positions with Arrow below.
Client Success Specialist
Are you Ready?
Want to take ownership in a company that is poised to transform a Billion Dollar Industry by Breaking All The Rules? Ready to work with the country's top companies as clients, while helping thousands of businesses function more efficiently and securely? Are you someone that get things done in a focused, exciting and friendly atmosphere?
If you care passionately about people, show us how...
We are looking the smartest team members we can find to help build a great company. Above all, we want to increase our ability to listen and help people.
1. You are a communicator.
You must be able to take difficult subjects, and make them easy to comprehend. From written correspondence, email, phone, webinars, to in-person meetings, you must convey trustworthiness, confidence, knowledge and integrity. You must be professional and personable!
2. You are dedicated to helping other people at all times.
You strive to add value to every interaction you have. Help your co-workers, prospects, clients, and partners to better understand our value. The desire to help others at all times is in your DNA, it's who you are and cannot be turned off.
3. You consistently exercise good judgment.
You have an innate feel for the sales process, and can discern when to lend support to a discussion point, and when to remain silent. You accept responsibility, and can be held accountable to deadlines. The ideal candidate has a college degree or equivalent work experience.
4. You are self-motivated.
You have goals and you do what it takes to make those goals a reality. You are instrumental in the full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, closing (or know when to get help closing) and installation.
- Consistently work as an integral part of the team with efficient communication.
- Work with an “all hands on deck” mentality and until the job is done.
- Deliver consistently positive (and even rave-worthy) client love experiences.
- Continuously follow-up, provide strategic insights to management and ensure that client’s needs are met.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to our growth efforts while achieving client service metrics.
- Collaborate with others, bring the best experience to our team and meet an insanely high bar for taking care of clients.
- High attention to detail, the ability to prioritize tasks and execute effectively!
- Experience in a startup environment and an ability to grasp new technologies.
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations and execute for existing clients and prospects.
- Ability to work in the business world, understanding that Arrow runs on support AND technology.
- Problem-solving mindset with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Experience with merchant credit card payment processing and Salesforce is ideal.
- Multi-tasking wizard.
- Must play well with others.
- BA/BS degree
- A place you love to work!
- Continuous education. We are constantly learning and evolving. We are proud members of the Junto Institute striving for emotional intelligence, leadership and goal achievements.
- We have a beautiful office with people that care about one another and the company.
- You can wear what you want to the office… yet we are always professional.
- Good coffee/tea and snacks…key elements to a great morning.
- Friday meetings with adult beverages and an open atmosphere.
- Salary ($40-$50k) + Bonus
- Matching 401k
- As we grow, so will you!
If this sounds like a good fit for your future, please apply...
Tell, us in your own words why you would like to work for Arrow Payments. Please email your cover letter and resume for consideration to DeborahJ@ArrowPayments.com.
Thank you! Deborah Jackson, CEO